It is Gameday guys and girls! We are hoping to fill the void left by Blue-Gray Sky going away by proving the Irish faithful a place for a gameday thread. So I want to give you a few quick keys to the game, a limerick, and the rest will be provided by you.
Keys to the Game – How to tell how the day will go
This being the first game, it will help to set the tone for the entire season. Below are some things to look for to help judge how the Irish will fair today and what may turn out to be good signs for the rest of the season.
- The Irish to come out at the start of the game like a runaway freight train.
- South Florida looking average to slow-of-foot (South Florida is a fast team and if can make them seem average it is a good sign the Irish are dictating the pace of the game)
- Big holes in the run game
- The defensive puts pressure on the QB
- Short drives on offense (more than one three and out in the first half will spell bad news)
- A disproportionate amount of passes vs. runs
- The inability to contain the Bulls
Florida Bulls, Fighting Irish – it’s here
Kelly’s lads are locked in high gear
Dayne Crist leads the O
The D captained by Te’o
Irish fans filled with excitement…and beer
That is below and that is up to you! Let’s Go Irish!!